Skip to content



Poletti Rubinetteria was founded in 1968 with the name of FONDERIA CARLO POLETTI. At the beginnings the production was made of faucets items for bigger brands, but thanks to the business experience and strenght of its workers nowadays Poletti Rubinetteria has evolved and improved, creating itself a wide rage of distribution of well finished and packed items.

Poletti Rubinetteria has set its presence among internal as well as International marketplace: internal distribution is around 30 per cent. The remaining 70 per cent is mainly destinated to North Europe countries and Middle East.

A Company philosophy based on firm criteria of passion and professionalism, has taken Poletti Rubinetteria to be part of the top quality Italian faucet productors.


The entire creation process of products is now inside the company from design, cleaning and testing cycles, to assure customs a high and safe quality product.
Strenghts of it is the fact of being one of the few companies on this field able to follow the entire process of creation of its products, starting from brass.